Friday, 3 February 2012

CJAY 92: Katie

I have finally found my inspiration again! After long holiday hours at work things have now settled down and I am dying to get back into freelance work. To celebrate this I have decided to post a few blog posts featuring the lovely ladies that I worked with last fall for the CJAY 92 calendar shoot!

This posting is all about Katie, not only a beautiful girl but also a member of a local rock band here in Calgary! To match her personality I went for a beautiful purple smokey eye, and lots of lashes. Check out the photos and let me know what you think!


Probably my favorite shot! 
Photography credits go to Dave Paduch, who works in Calgary and Edmonton. Check out more of his work here.


All shots by Dave Paduch, Makeup by Jordan Jeffrey


I must say it was a lot of fun to go through all of the photos and check out the shots that never make it out into public! It is very reassuring to know that even the most beautiful of women don't end up with every single photo being ready-for-viewing.


These shots were taken at a construction site about an hour outside of Calgary

Katie was featured in the CJAY 92 charity calendar, with all proceeds going to the CJAY 92 Kid's Fund.



Jordan Jeffrey is a Canadian makeup artist who believes everything that can be conceived of can be created. She can be contacted at jordanj.moore@gmail.com or jojeffrey.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment