Saturday, 2 July 2011

Homecoming!!!

It's been a little while since my last post, but I have a really good excuse! I just moved back to Calgary AB after graduating from Blanche MacDonald! Right now I'm still getting settled but I thought it would be a good time to post some more pictures from the amazing photoshoot I did with Samantha Green Photography. 






This look was designed to be fun and beautiful, with the amazing Sydney Nelson as my model. I got my inspiration from the dress she was wearing, and had to create a bold lip to go with it! The lip color I achieved by mixing eye shadow pigment with lip balm to spread easily on the lips. I was very impressed with how vibrant the color turned out on camera!


Showpiece!!!

This second picture is probably my favorite shot that I have in my portfolio. I am still over the moon with how it turned out, and when I eventually get my official website up and running (Coming this year!) this picture will be the showpiece!

Keep coming back to find out what I am up to here in Calgary, I will have some new and exciting pictures for you soon!

Jordan Jeffrey is a Canadian makeup artist who believes everything that can be conceived of can be created. She can be contacted at jordanj.moore@gmail.com or jojeffrey.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have never really thought about making distinct eyebrows like this! You always have the greatest how-to's! I love the hair ones you have posted about as well. Maybe I will give it a go...its a risk!
    makeup artist in Sydney

    ReplyDelete