Sunday, 17 July 2011

Biker Chic

The second part of my photoshoot collaboration with Dale Ewing, featuring our biker chick in Biker Chic. We took the model from a fresh-faced and wholesome look with long blonde hair to an edgy hottie. Dale cut her hair from past her collarbones to the shaggy short cut you see here.


 To match her new image, I gave her a serious smokey eye. No soft colors here, I took the Aqua Color in Black from the Make Up Forever collection and blended it all around the eye. For a little bit of softness on the bottom I used my NARS Pandora shadow, so we could avoid a "raccoon" look.


I kept the lips nude by blocking them out with foundation, and adding a little bit of gloss. I used an eyebrow pencil to fill in her brows so they wouldn't get lost next to the harshness of the eyes. With a little bit of NARS Copacobana highlighter on top of the cheekbones and a light contour, the look came together.


Next time I do a Biker look I am bound and determined to find an actual bike we can shoot her on! Thanks again to Dale for bringing me in to do the makeup for his portfolio shoots! And as of this post you can "Like" my facebook page "Makeup by Jo"!

And next week you can check back to hear all about the Vancouver IMATS, where I will be going to support my Blanche MacDonald classmate Isabelle Champigny as she competes in the Student Competition. I'll include updates on the speakers at the show, fantastic deals, and the amazing people I will get to meet!

Jordan Jeffrey is a Canadian makeup artist who believes everything that can be conceived of can be created. She can be contacted at jordanj.moore@gmail.com or jojeffrey.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment