Friday, 29 April 2011

M&M Photographie

I was so lucky this past weekend to work with an amazing team on a series of photos. Myself, Roger Hur from M&M Photographie, Jae Keun Jeong from Hair by Jae and the beautiful Kendra Anderson as our model created several looks that I am still stunned by.

We played with a few looks, starting with a basic beauty look. I love how natural the makeup turned out. I played on Kendra's natural beauty and amazing bone structure to make her skin glow. Key to this look was NARS multiple in "Cobacabana" as a highlighter on top of the cheekbones and a little down the nose.

  
The next look was so perfect for Kendra, as she is not only a talented actress, but also is part of a cabaret show! When I heard that I had to do a red lip on her, and glam her up a bit! Love the boa! One of my favorite red lipsticks is "Russian Red" from MAC, a lipstick I have found looks awesome on just about everyone.




The look translated so well to black and white I absolutely have to share that version as well!



As a final treat:


Kendra Anderson Photo Shoot - April 2011 from M&M Photographie on Vimeo.


Check back soon for more shots from this shoot, as well as my recent photo shoot with Sam Green of Samantha Green photography!!



Jordan Jeffrey is a Canadian makeup artist who believes everything that can be conceived of can be created. She can be contacted at jordanj.moore@gmail.com or jojeffrey.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment