Monday, 4 April 2011

Ethereal Beauty

It's been a long time since my last update! Luckily I have the best possible excuse for this: I have been busy working on photoshoots!

This past weekend I had the amazing opportunity to work with Dwayne Girvan at www.dgphoto.ca on a gothic themed beauty shoot.

One of my favorite looks from the shoot was one done on a really good friend of mine that I had worked with before. You may recognize her from my 1920s shoot and one of my beauty shots!





 The look was an updated retro look with the smallest amount of body art. The hearts add to the romantic and ethereal feel of the makeup, and my model was just made for glamour!



For this look I lined the upper lid, but only a basic mascara. The long false lashes on the bottom really open up her eyes, and make them pop. Red lips top off the look!


Thank you Dwayne and Taylor! So impressed with the work from Saturday! Keep in touch to see more shots upcoming from the shoot!

Jordan Jeffrey is a Canadian makeup artist who believes everything that can be conceived of can be created. She can be contacted at jordanj.moore@gmail.com or jojeffrey.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. See? I told you your looks would turn out great!

    ReplyDelete