Tuesday, 22 February 2011

High Flying Fashion

I must admit I have always been obsessed with superheroes. So when given the opportunity to create a look where the only boundary was to make it "eye focused" I immediately thought of a high-fashion superhero. My model was perfect for the look, and her statuesque frame pulled off exactly the feel I wanted.




The eyes and "mask" were all done in blended shadows, using red and black from a large "Artistik" palette. I used a liquid liner around the eyes, and false lashes to pull it all together.

The skin used Benefit High Beam for a highlighter, and MAC Lipglass for gloss. The finished look was topped off by a deep contour under the cheekbones to bring out the strength in my model's features.



This look is still one of my favorites, as it combines two of my favorite things: makeup and superheroes!


Jordan Jeffrey is a Canadian makeup artist who believes everything that can be conceived of can be created. She can be contacted at jordanj.moore@gmail.com or jojeffrey.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment